Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Less than 24 hours..

In less than 24 hours... just over 12 hours... I will be leaving my home in Utah to move to Moscow! Is this really happening?! I am soooo excited, I feel like a kid right before Christmas! My flight leaves in precisely 16 hours from right now. I can't wait for this journey to start! I plan to keep a daily journal as well as keep this here blog updated weekly. This post is just to let you all share in my excitement!!! WOOOOO!!! :) Your prayers will be much appreciated as I begin this journey. Thank you all for your love, support, and prayers sent in my behalf. I feel very grateful for the wonderful people I have in my life, and your support means the world to me. Thank you for sharing in this adventure with me, love you all! :)


This picture is here to illustrate how excited I am, and how much I am FREAKING OUT!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment